Vacancy SLM Project Manager
ISRIC is dedicated to recruiting the best staff possible for serving the international community with information on the world's soil resources. We invite you to explore the following opportunities to join us as a colleague:
We are looking for a Project coordinator Sustainable Land Management
Do you have a passion for, and experience with, sustainable land and/or soil fertility management? With a proven track record in managing international projects? And do you like to travel? Then you may be the candidate we are looking for!
Major tasks are:
- Coordinate international projects in the field of sustainable land management;
- Cooperate with users, clients, funders and colleagues at ISRIC;
- Plan, manage and report on the projects using the administrative systems used at ISRIC
- Contribute to the acquisition of new projects under the leadership of ISRICs senior SLM specialist and manager External Relations;
- Contribute to implementation of projects in the field of Sustainable Land Management.
You can no longer apply for this vacancy